eHow Event Oct 21-23, 2009



I'm loving writing for eHow. Lucky enough to be one of 20 writers invited and able to attend the 2nd annual eHow Event in San Francisco. My first time in that beautiful city and I would love to go back and have more time to explore.


The eHow people were absolutely wonderful, super busy people; my fellow writers just awesome. We stayed at the Prescott Hotel; it was lovely. We did a lot of brainstorming, worked on projects, cooked a gourmet meal on Thursday night (with professional chef supervision, of course). We learned a LOT and had fun at the same time.

It was an honor to be invited and I'm already crossing my fingers and toes I get an invite back next year. (BTW, if you haven't figured it out, I'm the one in the glasses.)
And, oh yeah, Happy Halloween everybody!

Comments

Popular Posts