Craft Storage Solutions


Better Homes and Gardens has a 29 pic slide show for DIY Craft Organization. Notice the clear storage glasses resting in the recessed holes cut out of the top of this charming side table. Adding castors and attaching the rail for hanging files is brilliant!


I made this portable gift wrapping station courtesy of another inspirational tute from the folks at BHG. I love this outfitted bucket because it allows me to bring my gift wrapping center where it's most convenient to me.


The Domestic Diva consolidated several timeless craft storage solutions and ideas back in 2007 which should benefit anyone looking for affordable craft organization. Give them a look see for sure!


The Sassy Crafter came us with this brilliant tutorial and idea for storing bobbins. It's not only frugal but functional too. So if you hate tangled bobbin thread, check out her how-to here.
  

I hung this repurposed wood spice rack inside the door of my hallway storage closet to organize my craft paints. It takes up zero space and is one of several craft storage solutions I swear by. (Don't ever pass up one of these spice racks when out at thrift shops or garage sales - they can be used so many ways - see my original eHow article published 10/7/2008.)



What kind of craft storage solutions do you utilize? Living in a tiny home like I do, I'm always looking for new ideas.

Comments

  1. Some very clever ideas. Storage is a very big deal these days. It seems that there is always more stuff than there are places to put it! Thanks for the ideas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great storage ideas. I need to get organized and will incorporate several of these for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts