I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shower Trees


Just wanted to share this with you....This tree is called a shower tree here in Hawaii. (I happened to have my camera along when the hubs and I took our dog for a long walk.) I'm sorry I don't know the "official" name, but that's what we call them. The gorgeous red blossoms literally shower the area when they drop from the tree. They do make a mess, but aren't they gorgeous?

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tree. We have some beautiful flowering trees here in western Oregon now too but I haven't taken any photos to share yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is pretty, but then I like red. I'd love to see the blossoms close up, but I guess they're too high, huh?

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails