I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't Get Lefty Behind!

From the day she was born many, many moons ago, my daughter has always been my favorite lefty. Wish I'd have known then what I know now about left handed products. Lefties are a special breed and it's amazing the specialty products available today to better serve their needs. For more info see, How to Find Left Handed Products. I found lots of products during the research for this subject except for left handed hockey sticks. Find out why.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! :) I'm a lefty (though I can be pretty ambidextrous), my husband is a lefty... and I'm 99% sure our little boy is too. I grew up just figuring out how to get by as the only lefty in my family... so I haven't ever really used any special left-handed products.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails