The Sad Mad World of Animal Advocacy

Animal advocacy - It's a mad, sad world! There ARE joys and I find myself savoring each victory and trying to make that feeling last. The next one may not come for a day or two, and then again some days truly leave you marveling at the goodness out there.

People WANT to help the animals. How could you not? The depth of your involvement should always come from the heart. There will be a time in your life when you find yourself wondering what you can do to make a difference in the world.

I don't wonder any longer. I'm helping the animals. One animal at a time. Join me if you can by doing whatever you can. Walk an elderly neighbor's dog, drop off some cat food at the local pet food bank...an animal advocate can be found in us all.

Learn more about animal advocacy and how I've been spending my spare time here. I thank you for loving the animals!

 Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts