I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Coat of Many Colors Upcycled!

Found this coat of many colors for the bargain price of $2.50 (1/2 off day). It's now been upcycled to cover a well worn footstool. Scissors, a staple gun and 15 minutes of time produced this coat of many colors footstool. I do love my colors! :)




I'm currently using wool scraps from the coat of many colors to make a few bright Christmas ornaments and perhaps fashion a garland of some sort. Still in the prototype stages. :) Will post project pictures later. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a bright coat! Looks so much better on the footstool instead of a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY good use of that coat. I agree, it looks great on the footstool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations are in order. I don't think I would have been able to see past such an unattractive coat to its ultimate potential. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, an awful coat turned into a lovely footstool. I like the way you see potential in things most people pass by.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails