I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Friday, July 1, 2011

640 Square Feet of Paradise - Making the Most of Small Spaces

Our single-family home in Hawaii is comfy for sure, but it is small. Compared to the square footage of the average American home, my husband and I probably have to make a little more concentrated effort to keep things organized and "in their place" in our tiny home.

I've learned a few tips and tricks along the way which I'm sharing on my Squidoo lens,  Square Footage - Making the Most of Small Spaces. What kind of tricks do you use to extend square footage in your home?
 

2 comments:

  1. Off to read your article. I can use all the help I can get! I only have 792 sf so have a tad more room than you but I use tricks like stacking bookshelves and getting rid of stuff that is packed away instead of moving it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live in a smaller house and I miss it. Living there made me keep things 'in their place' like you said. I'm off to read your lens now.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails