Laminate Paper + Ti Leaf = Affordable Wall Art

I love using laminate paper around the house. It works super for protecting documents and photos, but I decided to experiment a little. This technique takes patience and a little practice to get the air bubbles to an absolute minimum, but I was really pleased with the result. (I did make sure to cut, clean and dry the ti leaves very well before I began.)


I adhered the laminate paper to a simple bamboo place mat using double-sticky tape to highlight the ti leaves and make the laminate paper less visible. I'm anxious to see how colorful the leaves remain as time goes by. What do you think? Have you used laminate paper in unusual ways?

Comments

  1. I have not used laminate but I love this idea! The leaves are so pretty! Good idea - jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts