MIA again......but I'm back! :)

I've been MIA for nearly a month working on projects to showcase and setting up a few simple tutorials to share on my blog. Many of these projects were created off island in Oregon and some were accomplished here in Hawaii, but all were made to share. Here's a glimpse of a few of them I hope to be posting about in the near future....

Working with a french cleat.


Up cycled small desk.


Making a DIY Hanging Pot Rack.


Creating a Tropical Style Hanging Room Divider.

In any case, I'm not planning any more trips off island in the very near future, so my goal is to post at least 3x weekly again. Hope to catch up on my linky parties and blogging friends and see what's new with you too. Aloha for now!


Comments

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts