I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Autographed Roller Window Shades


My first time participating in Motivate Me Monday at Keeping It Simple so I chose this simple one-pic tutorial project. Simply hang the shade up, give your teen a few permanent markers and let the signing begin. It's a great memory keeper. I made this window treatment for my daughter eons ago when she was a teen. These autographed roller window shades are inexpensive, quick and easy to do. Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new Monday Follower! Your site is so cute! To find some great deals and Freebies visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=3784 and sign up for my newest giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea, especially now that high school graduation season is here! I found you on the Keeping it Simple Monday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I love how simple and easy it is but so darn fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! And a fun memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a GREAT idea, what a fun way to add a bit of personality to your teen's room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! I could see them done in those multi colored pens.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails