Strut Your Stuff Thursday

   
Step by step instructions to make this simple lamp.

Comments

  1. Thank you for stopping by Becolorful and leaving a comment on my never really finished sideboard. :)
    Now I'm over here visiting you and I'm intrigued. Tell me more about that light. Very cool.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - Sorry, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to reply to your question on your typepad blog (it's a new format for me.) I'm hoping you asked for updates on your comment so you'll see my reply. Boy do I feel like a dinosaur saying that. LOL
    Anyway, this lamp shade is made of 4 air vent covers, some key rings and an uplight. So simple to do. I have an article published on eHow that has step by step. http://www.ehow.com/how_6132181_turn-vent-covers-accent-lamps.html My user name there is veryirie. I've just recently become aware of how much fun and creativity there is on the web. Enjoying the heck out of it. I LOVE your painted furniture. Thanks bunches for stopping by. Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts