I LOVE Awards, but this means MORE to me. Thanks for thinking of them!

The Animal Rescue Site

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pink Please!


Pink Please! That's the color of the wicker purse I requested for my 9th birthday, many, many moons ago. And guess what? I got it! I was beyond bliss when I carefully removed the wrapping paper and saw that first glimpse of pink wicker. Inside was a colorful cotton cabana striped lining; it was truly my most favorite birthday gift and a beautiful childhood memory. What made me think of my pink please wicker handbag from long ago? Well, heck, today happens to be my birthday. So, in honor of myself I did a little search on the Internet to see if I could find another pink please purse. Here's what I found...

The pink wicker purse in the lead pic most closely resembles my original pink please birthday gift. It's from a site called Michelle's Vintage Jewelry, but alas the purse has already been sold. :(


This funky pink please vintage handbag/clock is from Pink Pig blog. I would definitely enjoy a pink please bag like this one in my home. (minus the pretty pink pig though). Isn't this a cute idea for a handbag? 

Uh..............nope, this is not my idea of a pink please purse for me, but I think I might enjoy making a couple of copy-catter frilly handbags for some little nieces of mine. After all, pink and little girls just naturally go together, don't they? Because I gotta tell you that $280 is a little out of my budget. Aloha, and oh yeah, Happy Birthday to me! ;)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails