Stone Planter?

I call this a stone planter, but I'm sure there is a better name for it. Does anyone know how to make these or what they're actually called? I think it's concrete embedded with semi precious rocks. I bought this stone planter YEARS ago in Missouri at a fund raising sale. It reminds me of those old retro plaster of paris covered flower pots that had broken costume jewelry stuck all over the outside. (My Aunt Ruth made several of those and in the summertime they'd be flanking the steps to the front porch.) Actually, if anyone has a tutorial of either type of planter or the costume jewelry kitschy pot, please share a link. Thanks!


  1. I don't know what they're called, but I have leaf casting planters that I made here: (scroll down some), so maybe they are called stone cast planters. Huh?

  2. Interesting looking planter you have there.



Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts