Ryobi 7 1/4 Inch Miter Saw.....a few words

After years of lugging around big, clunky miter saws with my hubby during our occasional fix it jobs, I had the opportunity to work with this streamlined Ryobi portable miter saw. Right now Home Depot has them available for $99 (online only). Last week while visiting my daughter in Oregon, she and I teamed up and cut baseboard for a very large room in the shortest amount of time I've ever spent on this task.


We ordered the saw online; it arrived quickly and required only a small amount of assembly. The stand for the Ryobi miter saw has locking legs with extensions on the ends to accommodate different lengths of trim (or perhaps bamboo? hmmmmm). There is also a convenient carry handle on the side. We carried this saw effortlessly up a steep flight of stairs and set it up in minutes.


Honestly, this little Ryobi saw is a beauty and the price is ridiculously low (but don't tell Ryobi.) LOL It works like the larger miter saws, but of course, for smaller projects. I really, really want one for myself, but unfortunately they don't ship these to Hawaii. ...boo hoo.... :(

If you've been thinking of getting a miter saw for your smaller projects, don't even think about it. Just buy this one; you won't be sorry! (And no, I don't work for Ryobi. I'm just spreading the word about this Ryobi miter saw cause it's one of those undervalued gems you run across sometimes. Besides, sharing tips is really good for my karma.)

P.S. Let me know if you get one; I'd love to see your project. And wear your safety glasses when you're working with tools like these....unfortunately we forgot that part while taking the pic.

Comments

  1. Heavy duty! You do it Pam! I'm no way near that stage in crafting, I'm just getting used to my hot glue gun :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts